Once the unlock request is processed, you'll need to:
- Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock. (Note: The application may be located in the MetroPCS folder.)
- Tap Continue.
- Choose the Permanent Unlock type:
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
All you need is an Android device that supports the Mobile Device Unlock app:
- LG Leon 4G LTE (MS345),
- LG G Stylo (MS631),
- Kyocera Hydro ELITE (C6740).
Note: If you do not restart the device, you will have a persistent alert in the notification tray.
WARNING: It is very important to mention that the customer has to have data when attempting to perform the unlock, either 3G, 4G or wi-fi but data on the phone. If there is no data the unlock will be unsuccessful, once a device has been whitelisted we will not be responsible for unsuccessful unlocks. If customer has changed the original software or IMEI we will not be responsible for the app not to work (Do not install custom firmware like Avatar or Cyanogen before unlock your phone). If customer cannot find the app on its phone he can easily go to applications and make it visible but a Hard Reset will always bring the app back to the phone.